Any reason to get asus p7p55D-E Deluxe?

lfforte

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
Is there any reason I should get the asus p7p55D-E deluxe for about $50 over the Pro version? I'm not into overclocking? I dont mind sepnding the extra $50 if I'm getting more useful features or better quality.

Solution
The difference isn't much,the main thing is that the Deluxe model has some extra features like Power on Switch and Rest switch,also it has 2 Gigabit Lans(Compared to 1 of Pro) and also it has a slightly better cooling and a remote too.
So since you don't want to OC and if you don't need 2 Gigabit lans then stick with Pro
The difference isn't much,the main thing is that the Deluxe model has some extra features like Power on Switch and Rest switch,also it has 2 Gigabit Lans(Compared to 1 of Pro) and also it has a slightly better cooling and a remote too.
So since you don't want to OC and if you don't need 2 Gigabit lans then stick with Pro

Solution

letsrahk

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
Most of the deluxe features are to make overclocking a little easier. Personally, I don't think having 2 gigabit lans is that useful if you have a router and whatnot. It's more helpful for lan parties.