When an item in the start menu is checked off called
something like Rundll32.exe nvQtwk....When I restart my
computer I get a big error box with an "X" Telling me
that nvQtwk could not be found. Does this have something
to do with the nvidia gforce 420 driver and it is missing
a component. I just downloaded the new version yesterday.
Is this from the old version. should I just delete it
from the start menu and registry and/or just leave it
there unchecked? Make sense??? sorry ...thanks

Why do you think this item is missing. how would I
repair it.
graphics cards. Leave
>alon if you use nVidia graphics card.
>For other Start up and task list programs visit this
site:
>http://www.answersthatwork.com/Tasklist_pages/tasklist.ht
>
>Use reply instead of making a new post.
>Cheers,
>

>.

arman

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004

Note that RUNDLL.EXE only exists in Windows 95/98/ME, it does not exist in
Windows 2000/XP/2003 – its path is C:\Windows\Rundll.exe
If you see RUNDLL or RUNDLL32 in your Task List make sure you have good
and up‑to‑date antivirus software, boot into Safe Mode, and run a full virus
scan on your PC. If you do not have a virus and see either in your Task
List, simply leave it alone.

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:31:47 -0700, Eriic Hook wrote:

> Why do you think this item is missing. how would I
> repair it.

Eric, since the error is related to the nVidia driver and software tools -
perhaps reinstalling those would help. If no luck, you'll need to contact
nVidia support.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User