Underclocking and Lowering the Latencies

gchamon

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
I got myself a 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3-1600 9-9-9-28 GeIL enhance Corsa and want to lower the latency without messing up with the voltages.

I did not come across anything regarding adjusting memory latency, so I need to know if I could set it to 1333 and 7-8-7-24 without any damage risks?

also need some references regarding memory underclock.

Thanks in advance!!

Solution
All memory is different as is all of the rest of your set-up from everyone elses....When playing with timings on the RAM keep a log book on what works and what doesn't...and...be prepared to reset your CMOS many, many times.....Adjusting RAM is a tricky endeavor and is reserved for the "Advanced user"only but you can play around with the timings just do not push to much voltage to them ......DANGER: VOLTAGE KILLS !!!

gchamon

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
I wanted to avoid instability at all costs. I need some references to where i can find more INFO on underclocking and latencies so I can score at first time the right setup.

lowjack989

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
All memory is different as is all of the rest of your set-up from everyone elses....When playing with timings on the RAM keep a log book on what works and what doesn't...and...be prepared to reset your CMOS many, many times.....Adjusting RAM is a tricky endeavor and is reserved for the "Advanced user"only but you can play around with the timings just do not push to much voltage to them ......DANGER: VOLTAGE KILLS !!!

Solution