Wow I made it! LOL

mega

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

Howdy all! Well, I've not been in any newsgroups for several days and
when I clicked on the newsgroups, I
had a pop up telling me there were new newsgroups and did I want to
view them. I did and lo and behold,
the Sims 2 newsgroups were listed, both this one and the binaries.
YAY!!! I didn't have to threaten my ISP
either. ROTFL

Glad to be here.........mega

"mega" <mega@spamthebay.net> wrote in message
> Howdy all! Well, I've not been in any newsgroups for several days and
> when I clicked on the newsgroups, I
> had a pop up telling me there were new newsgroups and did I want to
> view them. I did and lo and behold,
> the Sims 2 newsgroups were listed, both this one and the binaries.
> YAY!!! I didn't have to threaten my ISP
> either. ROTFL
>
> Glad to be here.........mega

Welcome to the party :D