Jump Drive (USB mini drive)

I attached a USB drive, mini, and it shows up in the
device manager and says it's working with a assigned
drive of G: but it is not showing up in "My Computer" or
in my Explorer, so I can not save anything to this drive.
Why is it not showing up?
I have drive A: Floppy, Drive D: DVD, Drive E: CD, and
Drive F: ZIP, but it does not show a Drive G:.

What do I have to do?

Thank you

Challe wrote:
> I attached a USB drive, mini, and it shows up in the
> device manager and says it's working with a assigned
> drive of G: but it is not showing up in "My Computer" or
> in my Explorer, so I can not save anything to this drive.
> Why is it not showing up?
> I have drive A: Floppy, Drive D: DVD, Drive E: CD, and
> Drive F: ZIP, but it does not show a Drive G:.
>
> What do I have to do?
>
> Thank you
Try something sinple by removing the Jump Drive from the USB jack entirely,
wait about 15-20 seconds, then plug it back in to a USB jack. Hopefully you
will see a found hardware, drive, etc, popup. Anyway, then re-check "My
Computer". Hope it works.

--
Gene K

Thank you for your response but that is not it. I have
done this many times already. Thank you again for your
try.

kamal

Are you using tweakui by any chance and hidden the G:\

"Challe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you for your response but that is not it. I have
> done this many times already. Thank you again for your
> try.

I'm not even sure what "tweakui" is, so I guess I'm not.
But what is this about hiding G:\