Hey guys, I'm giving my old parts to my sister so I swapped the components on my case over to her case directly (except for graphics card).
However, once I have everything plugged in, the computer powers but the fans stay at 100% speed and nothing shows up.
The monitor's power button flashes (as if on standby) and there's nothing I could do.
- Removing CMOS battery and plugging it back in
- Cmos clear via Jumper
- Taking out the whole mobo to make sure nothing is short circuiting the mobo
- Double checked connections between peripherals and mobo
- Removed the old IDE HDD that my sister has leaving only her SATA back up drive
- Removed memory modules and plugged them back in 1 by 1
I'm out of ideas guys. This mobo was 100% working when I plugged it out of my case. It's impossible that it would die all of a sudden. Please help!
i have the same problem right now pretty much, had a faulty mobo replaced with one of these and now i cant get a monitor signal, tried everything i can think of and tested all my parts on bros mobo all work fine. im thinking maybe faulty mobo. which will be annoying as its fresh outta box.