M4A89TD PRO/USB3 or Crosshair IV Formula

have this motherboard big diffrence in cpu and graphic card performancing?
http://www.asus.com/compare.aspx
16 answers Last reply
More about m4a89td usb3 crosshair formula
  1. The link has no saved compars on it.
    Do you own a M4A... or a crosshair?
  2. Not really, the big difference between both is that the Crosshair IV support 3-Way Crossfire, the other one only support 2-way Crossfire.

    In the other things, have similar specifications.

    P.D. If u wan the mobo for OC, u can waint two weeks for the Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5, Gigabyte is a better OC mobo.
  3. GIGA was better in intel in amd msi or asus is better this is what i see in froum.you sure about that?and can u estimate the price of it?
  4. Pretty sure. Also u can check the OC contest and u can see that the main sponsor is Gigabyte.

    The Crosshair IV is around $230, the Gigabyte could be more cheap ($190 to $230) but with similar specifications, performance and reability.
  5. yeah,red is beauty.
  6. saint19 said:
    Pretty sure. Also u can check the OC contest and u can see that the main sponsor is Gigabyte.

    The Crosshair IV is around $230, the Gigabyte could be more cheap ($190 to $230) but with similar specifications, performance and reability.

    have link for me.thanks.BEST ANSWER!!!
    HOW CAN I CHOOSE ANY ONE AS THE BEST ANSWER?(lOl)
  7. A lik of the Gigabyte mobo?
  8. Yes,that show oc in giga is better than msi and asus.
  9. RogConnect: OC your rgi from another PC. That is really important? since u always OC the rig from the BIOS.

    See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqBQ6sGy_4

    GIGABYTETECHNOLOGY — 26 de julio de 2007 — Tech Talk with Associate VP of Marketing of GIGABYTE United (MB/VGA Divion)

    In the clip, Colin Brix, Technical Marketing Manager, is explaining the thermal testing condition and result.

    Both GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3P and ASUS P5K were testing under the same exact condition, but the quality components of GIGABYTE dispatched the heat faster and cooler.

    Guests: Toms Hardware, Xbitlabs & RAM Magazine
  10. Check too the 2nd post of this page: http://www.xtremesystems.org/ the Thuban with the new 890FXA-UD7 that comes out in two weeks.
  11. saint19 said:
    RogConnect: OC your rgi from another PC. That is really important? since u always OC the rig from the BIOS.

    See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqBQ6sGy_4

    GIGABYTETECHNOLOGY — 26 de julio de 2007 — Tech Talk with Associate VP of Marketing of GIGABYTE United (MB/VGA Divion)

    In the clip, Colin Brix, Technical Marketing Manager, is explaining the thermal testing condition and result.

    Both GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3P and ASUS P5K were testing under the same exact condition, but the quality components of GIGABYTE dispatched the heat faster and cooler.

    Guests: Toms Hardware, Xbitlabs & RAM Magazine


    yes,but in intel chipset,amd chipset i want to see!!!!
  12. 5.8 ghz overclocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooow.i must buy giga.
  13. Quote:
    But Giga boards are an weird baby blue color, and it doesnt have cool sounding features like RogConnect and OCGenie..lol


    I TOTALY AGREE!!!!
    I would probably go for gigabyte mobo over asus if they werent such stupid colours! All the light blues and oranges, it looks like its made of lego!
  14. Quote:
    yes,but in intel chipset,amd chipset i want to see!!!!


    U can't compare the Intel OC against the AMD OC. The main difference is that Intel chipset support Crossfire and SLI in the same mobo (for example the ASUS P6X58D Premium or Gigabyte X58A-UD7), with AMD u are limited by the chipset, AMD chipset only support Crossire, nVidia chipset only support SLI.


    Alfred_i said:
    5.8 ghz overclocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooow.i must buy giga.


    Do U think? take a look of this page: Gigabyte Dragon Overclocking Contest

    Quote:
    Whay cant save the paint and make a black/grey mobo and make everyone happy?


    Marketing.
  15. Hi again.

    Looking for my RAM on the egg I find this Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5, at the same price that the 790FTXA-UD5 that is out of stock.

    IMO is a very good deal, the price isn't expensive and like I say up Gigabyte is the best for OC.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Formula Graphics Cards USB3 Motherboards CPUs Product