Files won't download after installing SP 2

I went to ATI's website to download the latest video
drivers, but ever since installing SP 2, nothing
downloads. I have my own firewall, so I have turned off
the firewall in SP 2. I never had a problem downloading
before, but now I can't download anything.

How do you connect to the Internet? Does Device Manager still show that your
modem/network card are recognized?

--
Please reply in newsgroup.