Old Asus A7V drivers - Cant find em anywhere

Hello, so I formatted my old computer build on an Asus A7v Socket A (436) motherboard, which is only about 5-8 yrs old, but I cant seem to find the motherboard drivers anywhere. I lost my disk, but they are not online anywhere either. The Asus website doesnt have them either as far as I can tell. Does anyone know where to find these drivers? Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about asus drivers find anywhere
  1. Yes, the Asus web site has them. And for your info, it is socket A(462), not 436
  2. thats socket 462 for socket A, and get drivers directly from the chip manafacturers - A7V means VIA chipset - www.viaarena.com for latest via chipset drivers for a start, etc
  3. Quote:
    You know the frustration of scouring the web for hardware drivers, or finding the correct website for a particular hardware model and finding 3 or 4 different driver options to choose from. Driver Robot eliminates these confusing and time consuming tasks. With a database of more than 100,000 entries Driver Robot is GUARANTEED to automatically download the latest drivers for your PC.

http://f47233qp9ua0cq0yo50vhmrw6j.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=DROBOT

People that know their hardware do not need a program to occupy system resources to find drivers.
  4. Combined with Google. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Drivers