Cpu temperature sensor test REAL TEMP

Okay i think i have a huge problem now...i donno kno much about these things...what i have here is a e7500 cpu, ive recently replaced my dual core e2160. i didnt do any bios update while installing the new cpu..just changed the voltage and multiplier.now my temps are a lot higher(even higher than the dual core i had)and the two cores gives two different temps (upto 7 degrees difference)..i browsed a bit and found out these cpus could have sensor issues. Then i went for this cpu sensor test with the software realtemp...now-

firstly i have in the "sensor movement test"
core 0 - 9
core 1 - 6
isnt that unusual ?? i havent seen anyone like that!

then while this cpu cool down tests are being done there this "bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" sound coming from my cpu(probably only when the test 4 is being done) ...
is it normal?

guys i need help....pleasssse...i had to work real hard to manage the money to get this cpu!
2 answers Last reply
More about temperature sensor test real temp
  1. You're ok; some temp variation is normal; one core is working harder so it's temp will be higher. And you don't need to stress test the processor. If overclocking, you may change to an aftermarket heatsink; but if money is tight, then I would leave it alone. The cpu is tough; it will run fine up to about 70 celcius.
  2. thanks for the answer brother...but still everyone has lesser "core 0" movement ...is it something particular with this model of cpus?
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Dual Core Temperature