Win XP Upgrade sp 2 installation keys

i need Win XP Upgrade sp 2 installation keys
6 answers Last reply
More about upgrade installation keys
  1. There are no keys for service paks. You must already have a genuine install of XP in order to install the service paks.

As a side note. It's against forum rules to ask for keys.
  2. Thanks. I'm trying to repair my OS. The installation keys can no longer be read at the back of my laptop because of old age. I need someone with the keys to complete my installation as I dont want to format the drive.

3. To complete which installation? Hawkeye22 already told you a Service Pack needs no key.

Google for and download MagicJellyBean Finder and use that to find your Product Key but it won't help install a SP. If the Pack won't install, it may be because your system has already been declared non-genuine - just knowing the key won't validate it if that's already happened.

4. Thanks. I'm trying to repair my OS. The installation keys can no longer be read at the back of my laptop because of old age. I need someone with the keys to complete my installation as I dont want to format the drive.
  5. You need to use your own unique key, either run the JellyBean key finder software, if you can't, contact the laptop vendor or MS.
  6. To complete which installation? Hawkeye22 already told you a Service Pack needs no key.

Google for and download MagicJellyBean Finder and use that to find your Product Key but it won't help install a SP. If the Pack won't install, it may be because your system has already been declared non-genuine - just knowing the key won't validate it if that's already happened.

thanks a lot
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP