Win XP Upgrade sp 2 installation keys

niyiomooba

Honorable
Apr 27, 2012
Thanks. I'm trying to repair my OS. The installation keys can no longer be read at the back of my laptop because of old age. I need someone with the keys to complete my installation as I dont want to format the drive.

To complete which installation? Hawkeye22 already told you a Service Pack needs no key.

Google for and download MagicJellyBean Finder and use that to find your Product Key but it won't help install a SP. If the Pack won't install, it may be because your system has already been declared non-genuine - just knowing the key won't validate it if that's already happened.

niyiomooba

Honorable
Apr 27, 2012
Thanks. I'm trying to repair my OS. The installation keys can no longer be read at the back of my laptop because of old age. I need someone with the keys to complete my installation as I dont want to format the drive.

niyiomooba

Honorable
Apr 27, 2012
To complete which installation? Hawkeye22 already told you a Service Pack needs no key.

Google for and download MagicJellyBean Finder and use that to find your Product Key but it won't help install a SP. If the Pack won't install, it may be because your system has already been declared non-genuine - just knowing the key won't validate it if that's already happened.

thanks a lot