Sign in with
Your question

Win XP Upgrade sp 2 installation keys

Last response: in Windows XP
April 27, 2012 9:54:00 AM

i need Win XP Upgrade sp 2 installation keys
April 27, 2012 11:49:36 AM

There are no keys for service paks. You must already have a genuine install of XP in order to install the service paks.

As a side note. It's against forum rules to ask for keys.
m
l
April 27, 2012 1:19:00 PM

Thanks. I'm trying to repair my OS. The installation keys can no longer be read at the back of my laptop because of old age. I need someone with the keys to complete my installation as I dont want to format the drive.
m
l
Related resources
April 27, 2012 1:23:21 PM

To complete which installation? Hawkeye22 already told you a Service Pack needs no key.

Google for and download MagicJellyBean Finder and use that to find your Product Key but it won't help install a SP. If the Pack won't install, it may be because your system has already been declared non-genuine - just knowing the key won't validate it if that's already happened.

m
l
April 27, 2012 2:41:32 PM

Thanks. I'm trying to repair my OS. The installation keys can no longer be read at the back of my laptop because of old age. I need someone with the keys to complete my installation as I dont want to format the drive.
m
l
April 27, 2012 2:52:14 PM

You need to use your own unique key, either run the JellyBean key finder software, if you can't, contact the laptop vendor or MS.
m
l
April 27, 2012 2:56:20 PM

To complete which installation? Hawkeye22 already told you a Service Pack needs no key.

Google for and download MagicJellyBean Finder and use that to find your Product Key but it won't help install a SP. If the Pack won't install, it may be because your system has already been declared non-genuine - just knowing the key won't validate it if that's already happened.

thanks a lot
m
l
!