Disabling Local Resources - XP Professional

August 30, 2004 10:26:24 AM

I would like to disable Local Resources so users can not
copy files from the work XP Professional PC to there local
home PC. Is there way to do that?

Thanks,
JS
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 6:51:45 PM

What exactly do you mean by "Local Resources"?

--
Please reply in newsgroup.

!