Will my ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 Support Aero?

Hi everyone this is my second time on Toms Hardware and Ive really come to like it, but I have a little problem. My video card (ATI MObility Radeon X1600) should support aero, but when I put a trial of windows 7 enterprise on Aero wouldn't work!? If you could tell me how to get it to work and what to do that would be great
cheers

stevotr5
3 answers Last reply
More about will mobility radeon x1600 support aero
  1. That's pretty low on the graphics chart. Type Windows Experience Index into the search box. Do you score a 3.0 or higher on the Graphics score?

Follow this guide to get Aero working on you rsystem
  2. TheViper said:
    That's pretty low on the graphics chart. Type Windows Experience Index into the search box. Do you score a 3.0 or higher on the Graphics score?

Follow this guide to get Aero working on you rsystem

I get a aero rating of 1.0! Yet I checked it all out and it should support aero. So please help me get it!
    cheers

stevotr5
  3. I have the 9.11 legacy drivers working fine on my laptop. Used the Driver Heaven.net mobility modder on them and all installed fine. Have a 4.2 Aero graphics score. Here's link for legacy drivers:

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Legacy/Pages/radeonaiw_vista64.aspx?type=2.4.1&product=2.4.1.3.9&lang=English

These are the x64 but you can easily find the x32 on same site. Hope this helps!
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Support Mobility Radeon ATI Graphics