Converting RAW HD Format to NTFS with out losing any data

devendraniraula

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
I bought Toshiba 1TB External Hard Drive USB 3 and I have done backup on it about 520GB my data. The Hard Drive was NTFS file systems.. and I was countinue back up more files there but that time copying is too sloow. I put out usb cable and again put in but now my hard drive asking for format now. Now become RAW file system.. Please help me how slove this problem because my all data there.. I install 2 different data recovering software but there is taking so many time for searching files. My system running windows 7

Please help me
I so fedup now.

regards,
Devendra

I would use Hiren’s BootCD 14.1

Recovery Tools
DataRescue DD 1.0: DrDD is a disk imager intended for data recovery and backup of partially corrupted storage devices, the main advantages are Range Selection and Copy Backward Direction (Windows Freeware).
DiskDigger 0.8.3.176: Undelete and recover lost photos, videos, music, documents and other formats from your hard drive, memory cards and USB flash drives (Windows Freeware).
DiskGenius 3.2: Restore deleted partition, Rebuild MBR, Rebuild partition table, Recover files, Restore formatted partition, Backup files by partition, Disk clone, Backup partition table, Create/Delete/Format Partitions etc (Windows Shareware).
IsoBuster 2.8.5: CD/DVD/Blu-ray and Disk Image File data recovery tool that can read and extract files, tracks and sessions from CD-i, VCD, SVCD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, DVD, DVCD BD and HD DVD and other media as well as a wide variety of disk image formats, it also has retry-mechanisms for damaged CD/DVD (Windows Shareware).
Partition Find and Mount 2.31: Partition Find and Mount software is designed to find lost or deleted partitions (Windows Freeware).
PartitionRecovery 1.0: A freeware tool to recover accidentally deleted partitions (Windows Freeware).
PhotoRec 6.13b: Tool to Recover File and pictures from Dos/Windows/Linux (Windows/Dos/Linux Freeware).
Recuva 1.40.525: Restore deleted files from Hard Drive, Digital Camera Memory Card, usb mp3 player etc (Windows Freeware).
Restoration 3.2.13: A tool to recover deleted files (Windows Freeware).
ShadowExplorer 0.8: Shadow Explorer allows you to browse the shadow copies created by the Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and retrieve older versions from files you accidentally deleted or altered (Windows Freeware).
Smart Partition Recovery 3.3: Find Lost NTFS partitions and restore them back (Windows Freeware).
SoftPerfect File Recovery 1.2: To restore accidentally deleted files from hard drive, USB flash drives, CF and SD memory cards (Windows Freeware).
TestDisk 6.13b: Tool to check and undelete partition from Dos/Windows/Linux (Windows/Dos/Linux Freeware).
Unstoppable Copier 5.2: Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data (Windows Freeware).

http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/

Content
http://www.hirensbootcd.org/hbcd-v141/

signof16tenuser

Honorable
Jan 6, 2013
I also got the RAW format hard drive last week.
Therefore, in order to regain my important family photos from this drive, I searched a lot on the internet. Fortunately, I found a popular recovery freeware that was recommended in many forums. I was really lucky to save both of my photos and this hard drives at the aid of it.
Therefore, I came here to share my experiences and hope that this could help more people out from the similar problems.
Tip
1. Never put anything new on this drive until all needed data has been retrieved.
2. Never store the recovered data on the original drive in case of recovery failure.
3. Never forget to format this drive to return its normal use.
4. Never forget to back up the important data regularly in the future.