Advice on H100

Epedemic

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
I look forward to buy a new PC, which will be used to satisfy my gaming necessities.

Really i need advice on my h100 and my 650D case, the stock fans for both are horrible, there fore i will replace the exhaust and the front fans, and apparently the stock h100 fans are extremely noisy as well as horrible. I'm really looking for a performance fan as well as quietness.
My budget for fans is fairly high, $50-80

I believe the exhaust is a 120mm and the front is a 200mm, with replacing only these two what would be another good set of fans for the H100, and i have done rough research about the push and pull cooling technique for the H100, and I don't really need that stuff, just keeping it simple or slightly technical but hopefully if you give advice the technical suggestion will be explained:)
The h100's are both 2x 120mm?

Right now I'm looking at Bitfenix Spectre PRO LED, advice tips go ahead:)

Epe`

Solution
Why not just get an xspc rasa rs/rx 240 kit for that price? $180 will get you the kit and that comes with everything you will need to start with your water cooling adventure.

Epedemic

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012

Thought just cooling cpu...

Epedemic

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
Is it worth buying all parts separately? Par t of the reason don't want to get this is because things like h100 install and works but whatever will get me better temps or speeds

If the Corsair stock fans are too loud then 9/10 your MOBO isn't controlling them correctly and/or in addition you improperly installed the H100. I've read the 'reviews' but I happened to have gotten an H100 for free. The fans should be connected to the H100 internal controller, H100's (1) pin properly connected to the CPU_FAN header, and to a Molex 4-pin (2) used. The exhaust fan connected to the Exhaust_FAN header. Next the BIOS set properly i.e. Q-Fan and it's equivalent Enabled in the BIOS.

That said, I have my doubts the 'XSPC Rasa 750 RX240' kit will properly fit, the radiator is 124x63x280mm (WxDxH) then you need to add at least 25mm for the fans. Looking at the kit you'll need to make sure it has the mounting brackets you need (no MOBO listed).

Further, replacing the H100 fans with anything less than 90 CFM won't properly cool the CPU.