male or female babies

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

Hi,

do you know how to choose the gender of the babies? Is it linked to "the
last one who kisses the other" or something like this?

Thanx

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:31:36 +0200, Billy <nobillspam@free.fr> wrote:

> do you know how to choose the gender of the babies? Is it linked to "the
> last one who kisses the other" or something like this?

I much doubt that, because Nanna has had two pairs of twins and one of
them was one of each while one was two boys. I can't imagine any kissing
behavior that would cause this to happen!

I would guess it is randomly chosen at the time of birth along with the
other traits like hair and personality. (There is a pretty long pause
while the machine works out all this stuff.) I guess you could test this
by saving before birth, then reload and see if they come out with the same
gender each time. I haven't done that, as I loved the little bundles of
joy just the way they were! ^_^