Tags:
  • Chipsets
  • Drivers
  • CD-Rom
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
May 2, 2010 4:01:49 AM

Hello,

I replaced motherboard G41-M7 on my gateway computer os - windows-xp. i reinstalled the windows. when i put the drivers and utlities CD it came up with no device found.. i don't see network adaptor.. sound card not working .. cannot connect to internt.

how do i put all necessary drivers.. i have cd but it's not showing anything if clcik drivers??

thanks
James.

More about : drivers utilities

a b \ Driver
a c 304 V Motherboard
May 2, 2010 4:35:25 AM

Hi newcomer and welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

Which is your new mobo?
m
l
May 2, 2010 12:24:14 PM

jm2393 said:
Hello,

I replaced motherboard G41-M7 on my gateway computer os - windows-xp. i reinstalled the windows. when i put the drivers and utlities CD it came up with no device found.. i don't see network adaptor.. sound card not working .. cannot connect to internt.

how do i put all necessary drivers.. i have cd but it's not showing anything if clcik drivers??

thanks
James.

biostar G41-M7 botherboard & interl pentium dual core e5300 processor w/fan bundle
m
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
May 2, 2010 12:47:31 PM

Please check if you are using the correct CD installer for your motherboard. CD Installers also usually come with AutoRun or Setup which will automatically prompt you about installing the drivers.

Do you use these or you try to install the drivers manually?
m
l
May 2, 2010 6:23:23 PM

i have the cd "driver and utilities CD for intel chipset Mainboard.

yes it ran auto .. i see the menu saying driver- manual - exit
when i press driver it scan the system for a while and coming with the message saying cannot find device.

don't know why it's not find any device...

thanks
James.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 304 V Motherboard
May 2, 2010 10:18:56 PM

Hi again, download the drivers from HERE. Some CD drivers don't comes with the lasted driver for the OS and the mobo.
m
l
May 3, 2010 12:01:02 PM

thanks. that worked.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 304 V Motherboard
May 3, 2010 1:20:45 PM

Any time, that's why we are here.
m
l