  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 11, 2004 5:11:39 PM

I'd like some feedback... -_-;; Hello?

More about : ping group

Anonymous
October 11, 2004 8:06:51 PM

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:11:39 -0500, "o_O" <o_O@sendme.spam> wrote:

>I'd like some feedback... -_-;; Hello?

I'm seeing lots of posts here in the last couple of days. Not as many
as in alt.games.the-sims, but it's growing.

BW
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 11:24:00 PM

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:11:39 -0500, o_O <o_O@sendme.spam> wrote:

> I'd like some feedback... -_-;; Hello?

We are definitely here. ^_^ Perhaps your ISP isn't catching up with all
the others ... I am not sure how this works when a group is new, but I
believe if there is an ISP between yours and mine that doesn't carry the
group, you risk not getting my posts or the other way around. -_-
!