sp2 HELP * CLICK HERE * plz

hi,
i installed window xp sp2 thru automatic updates and it
said it is completed. It force me to restart my
computer.however, after i restart..my computer is "STUCK"
on the window xp pro loading screen."the black screen
with winxp pro letters". As a result, my window wont load
=(.afterwards i hv to format my comp.i tired installin
sp2 once again and it WORKED *BUT* after restart my
window xp pro still stuck at the same screen.

can anyone please help me out.
my comp >> pentium 4 2.4ghz 512 ddr ram
plz reply

thx in advance,

Speedster

Try this:

How to successfully install Windows XP Service Pack 2:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm

Good Luck!
---
Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
(Links to online virus scans on the same page)

How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):