sp2 HELP * CLICK HERE * plz

hi,
i installed window xp sp2 thru automatic updates and it
said it is completed. It force me to restart my
computer.however, after i restart..my computer is "STUCK"
on the window xp pro loading screen."the black screen
with winxp pro letters". As a result, my window wont load
=(.afterwards i hv to format my comp.i tired installin
sp2 once again and it WORKED *BUT* after restart my
window xp pro still stuck at the same screen.

can anyone please help me out.
my comp >> pentium 4 2.4ghz 512 ddr ram
plz reply

thx in advance,

Speedster
1 answer Last reply
More about click

    Try this:

    How to successfully install Windows XP Service Pack 2:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm

    Good Luck!
    ---
    Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
    (Links to online virus scans on the same page)

    How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
    for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):

    "Speedster" wrote:

    > hi,
    > i installed window xp sp2 thru automatic updates and it
    > said it is completed. It force me to restart my
    > computer.however, after i restart..my computer is "STUCK"
    > on the window xp pro loading screen."the black screen
    > with winxp pro letters". As a result, my window wont load
    > =(.afterwards i hv to format my comp.i tired installin
    > sp2 once again and it WORKED *BUT* after restart my
    > window xp pro still stuck at the same screen.
    >
    > can anyone please help me out.
    > my comp >> pentium 4 2.4ghz 512 ddr ram
    > plz reply
    >
    > thx in advance,