how to change the clothes?

Hi,
Using the wardrobe I can design the clothes... but I have only 2 suits
(female sim) and 3 suits (male sim) to choose. Isn't it possible to redesign
all the clothes, like during the sim creation? What if I want to dress my
children the way _I_ want to, not the game?
Is it possible to go shopping and buy the clothes I like? :)

regards,
--
Kender
Mówi±, ¿e ciê¿ka praca jeszcze nikomu nie zaszkodzi³a.....

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:32:00 +0200, Pawel Kender Maczewski <pawelma@op.pl>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Using the wardrobe I can design the clothes... but I have only 2 suits
> (female sim) and 3 suits (male sim) to choose. Isn't it possible to
> redesign
> all the clothes, like during the sim creation? What if I want to dress my
> children the way _I_ want to, not the game?
> Is it possible to go shopping and buy the clothes I like? :)

Yes, you can go to a shop that sells clothes (if you made a new
neighborhood you will also need to make the shop, but in Pleasantville
there is at least one fashion shop). You also need to have a dresser at
home.

There are mixed experiences with kids and clothes. I did not get my teen
to plan clothes with the dresser, although the adults did fine. Others
have found that they cannot change the clothes on toddlers. So perhaps
not spend all your simoleons until you have tried to see what works at
your place!