Simpages of people in this group...(please add yours)

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Basically, I only know two right now (I've spotted Inge Jones on the
> Maxis BBS, but she doesn't seem to post here anymore). So reply with
> yours (if you want).
>
> -------------------------
>
> Ashikaga
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=132594
>

> Me (Jeremy Reaban)
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=191850
>
> --

i haven't done much with my sim page, no uploads nor blogs, however i did
add bookmarks for everyone who's posted their simpage link so far. and if i
start uploading lots or skins i'll let everyone here know...
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=19162

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Basically, I only know two right now (I've spotted Inge Jones on the
> Maxis BBS, but she doesn't seem to post here anymore). So reply with
> yours (if you want).

Inge is with me over at MTS2, and once we get real object modding tools,
she'll be doing some hacks and so will I :) So far, all I have up at the
Exchange is my ghost story:
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=2645

--
Carrigon
http://carrigon.proboards15.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Okie dokie

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=284531

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Basically, I only know two right now (I've spotted Inge Jones on the
> Maxis BBS, but she doesn't seem to post here anymore). So reply with
> yours (if you want).
>
> -------------------------
>
> Ashikaga
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=132594
>

> Me (Jeremy Reaban)
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=191850

Well I only started playing sims 2 yesterday, so I don't have much on my
simpage yet. Hoping to have some lots and sims up there soon:
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=562603

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

"wolffe" <wolffe_76@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> i haven't done much with my sim page, no uploads nor blogs, however i did
> add bookmarks for everyone who's posted their simpage link so far. and if
> i start uploading lots or skins i'll let everyone here know...
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=19162

Just tried to access your page and it says the user doesn't exist.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk