What are those called?

The things where it's like an exposed case, where you just have what looks like a monitor stand, but the motherboard screws into it
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what called
  1. Best answer
  2. ^+1
  3. Best answer selected by amantonas.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Monitors Motherboards Components