screen-shot

Hi there!
Does anybody know how can I take some screen-shots of the game and then
export them in windows like jpg or gif or similar?
I made few pictures during the game but I can find them in windows in pic
formats!
Can u help me??

Thanks a lot
Mic
4 answers Last reply
More about screen shot

    Or you can use just the print screen button and then minimize the game and
    paste the photo into a tool like paint shop pro and fix it up thats what i
    do

    Sim Gal

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:03:28 +0200, "Vertigo" <vertigo@inwind.it>
    wrote:

    >Hi there!
    >Does anybody know how can I take some screen-shots of the game and then
    >export them in windows like jpg or gif or similar?
    >I made few pictures during the game but I can find them in windows in pic
    >formats!
    >Can u help me??
    >
    >Thanks a lot
    >Mic

    You will find all your snapshots taken from the game here:

    C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Storytelling

    --
    RD

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:57:48 GMT, RedDog©® <eat@theY.com> wrote:

    > You will find all your snapshots taken from the game here:
    >
    > C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Storytelling

    Or, on one of those newfangled XP things with more than one possible user,
    it could be
    "C:\Documents and Settings\[YourUsername]\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims
    2\Storytelling"

    If you have Windows in a different language, further complications arise,
    but the principle remains the same. The EA GAMES folder was hidden by
    default on my system, not sure if that is the rule.

    Thank you very much to all!!!

    Regards
    Vertigo

    "LadyBakula" <uwantit@ask.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Or you can use just the print screen button and then minimize the game and
    > paste the photo into a tool like paint shop pro and fix it up thats what i
    > do
    >
    > Sim Gal
    >
    > "Vertigo" <vertigo@inwind.it> wrote in message
    >> Hi there!
    >> Does anybody know how can I take some screen-shots of the game and then
    >> export them in windows like jpg or gif or similar?
    >> I made few pictures during the game but I can find them in windows in pic
    >> formats!
    >> Can u help me??
    >>
    >> Thanks a lot
    >> Mic