screen-shot

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 18, 2004 9:03:28 PM

Hi there!
Does anybody know how can I take some screen-shots of the game and then
export them in windows like jpg or gif or similar?
I made few pictures during the game but I can find them in windows in pic
formats!
Can u help me??

Thanks a lot
Mic

More about : screen shot

Anonymous
October 18, 2004 9:03:29 PM

Or you can use just the print screen button and then minimize the game and
paste the photo into a tool like paint shop pro and fix it up thats what i
do

Sim Gal

"Vertigo" <vertigo@inwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi there!
> Does anybody know how can I take some screen-shots of the game and then
> export them in windows like jpg or gif or similar?
> I made few pictures during the game but I can find them in windows in pic
> formats!
> Can u help me??
>
> Thanks a lot
> Mic

Anonymous
October 18, 2004 9:57:48 PM

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:03:28 +0200, "Vertigo" <vertigo@inwind.it>
wrote:

>Hi there!
>Does anybody know how can I take some screen-shots of the game and then
>export them in windows like jpg or gif or similar?
>I made few pictures during the game but I can find them in windows in pic
>formats!
>Can u help me??
>
>Thanks a lot
>Mic

You will find all your snapshots taken from the game here:

C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Storytelling

--
RD
October 19, 2004 1:44:32 PM

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:57:48 GMT, RedDog©® <eat@theY.com> wrote:

> You will find all your snapshots taken from the game here:
>
> C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Storytelling

Or, on one of those newfangled XP things with more than one possible user,
it could be
"C:\Documents and Settings\[YourUsername]\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims
2\Storytelling"

If you have Windows in a different language, further complications arise,
but the principle remains the same. The EA GAMES folder was hidden by
default on my system, not sure if that is the rule.
October 21, 2004 4:05:16 PM

Thank you very much to all!!!

Regards
Vertigo