Need some serious help.Computer wont post.no display

waterpyro

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2008
So I havent shutdown my computer in a while and apparently when i did it wont turn back on and im dont know what to do to fix this issue.monitor wont post . I've tried differnt rams sticks still no results. I tried to clear cmos nothing. I tried to even sent out my video card to asus. But they dont even tell u if they fix it or not.They computer Restarted on its own thanks to windows update. But anyways heres my loadout. I believe its all compat

E8400 CPU
P5E Mobo
610Watts Power Supply
4x1gb GSKILL 2.1lat
antec 900 case
EAH ASUS 4850 Video card

-One more thing i never overclock
-also all fans spin and the mobo light is green. lastly i dont have the beep to check if it does or does not beep idk why.

Im really frustrated and cluless what could be the prob. Im almost at the point of shipping back everything that has a warranty on it for a replacement. I

waterpyro

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2008
well i cant boot without the video card cause theres no intrgret video grahhpics soo i need it also the video card has these darks spots near the fans looks like it might be burn a little not 100% sure i will post pic wen i can.. and these capacitors or located where

waterpyro

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2008
i check wen i get home.but for the mointor is just black and if unplug it and plug it back in I get no signal then goes black light on monitor is orange after kinda like as if your monitor was on standby?
Im thinkin of buying a new video card and sending out all my ram, for replacment. 4890 i have the 4870. ati