Motorola Bluetooth Headset-Which case can I use?

Last response: in Network Providers
March 8, 2005 3:29:31 AM

I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810. I just
assumed it would since the HS810 came with one.
Anyway, I do want to purchase a case for it and a hard case as well to
protect if it I have it in my pocket for example. I've even thought
about a eyeglass case that's a hard case but that's bigger than
needed. Anyone else know of a good case I can use?

More about : motorola bluetooth headset case

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 5:04:27 PM

On 8 Mar 2005 05:34:20 -0800, "tom glaab" <tomglaab@gmail.com> graced
us with:

>MarkW (removenospam) wrote:
>> I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
>> disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810.
>
>I don't know where you bought yours, but my 810 and 850 both came
>packed with hard cases, lanyards, and chargers.
>
>tg.
I got an HS810 direct from Moto as a premium from the MPX220 campaign
and it came in a box with a charger and manual. No lanyard, no case.
I also bought a HS820 from Best Buy and it came without those items as
well.

subdude
March 8, 2005 7:06:25 PM

"MarkW" <markwco(removenospam)@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
> disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810. I just
> assumed it would since the HS810 came with one.
> Anyway, I do want to purchase a case for it and a hard case as well to
> protect if it I have it in my pocket for example. I've even thought
> about a eyeglass case that's a hard case but that's bigger than
> needed. Anyone else know of a good case I can use?

Can you use the Dlink Bluetooth adapter with the Motorola headsets.

If not, which adapters are recommended?
March 8, 2005 9:46:48 PM

subdude wrote:

> On 8 Mar 2005 05:34:20 -0800, "tom glaab" <tomglaab@gmail.com> graced
> us with:
>

>>MarkW (removenospam) wrote:
>>
>>>I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
>>>disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810.
>>
>>I don't know where you bought yours, but my 810 and 850 both came
>>packed with hard cases, lanyards, and chargers.
>>
>>tg.
>
> I got an HS810 direct from Moto as a premium from the MPX220 campaign
> and it came in a box with a charger and manual. No lanyard, no case.
> I also bought a HS820 from Best Buy and it came without those items as
> well.
>
> subdude

I got my 810 from a Cingular store and I didn't get no stinking case
either. :(  Then again, I don't really need one, but I demand
equity!! ;)

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'