Motorola Bluetooth Headset-Which case can I use?

I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810. I just
assumed it would since the HS810 came with one.
Anyway, I do want to purchase a case for it and a hard case as well to
protect if it I have it in my pocket for example. I've even thought
about a eyeglass case that's a hard case but that's bigger than
needed. Anyone else know of a good case I can use?
3 answers Last reply
More about motorola bluetooth headset which case

    On 8 Mar 2005 05:34:20 -0800, "tom glaab" <tomglaab@gmail.com> graced
    us with:

    >MarkW (removenospam) wrote:
    >> I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
    >> disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810.
    >
    >I don't know where you bought yours, but my 810 and 850 both came
    >packed with hard cases, lanyards, and chargers.
    >
    >tg.
    I got an HS810 direct from Moto as a premium from the MPX220 campaign
    and it came in a box with a charger and manual. No lanyard, no case.
    I also bought a HS820 from Best Buy and it came without those items as
    well.

    subdude

    "MarkW" <markwco(removenospam)@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
    > disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810. I just
    > assumed it would since the HS810 came with one.
    > Anyway, I do want to purchase a case for it and a hard case as well to
    > protect if it I have it in my pocket for example. I've even thought
    > about a eyeglass case that's a hard case but that's bigger than
    > needed. Anyone else know of a good case I can use?

    Can you use the Dlink Bluetooth adapter with the Motorola headsets.

    If not, which adapters are recommended?

    subdude wrote:

    > On 8 Mar 2005 05:34:20 -0800, "tom glaab" <tomglaab@gmail.com> graced
    > us with:
    >

    >>MarkW (removenospam) wrote:
    >>
    >>>I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
    >>>disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810.
    >>
    >>I don't know where you bought yours, but my 810 and 850 both came
    >>packed with hard cases, lanyards, and chargers.
    >>
    >>tg.
    >
    > I got an HS810 direct from Moto as a premium from the MPX220 campaign
    > and it came in a box with a charger and manual. No lanyard, no case.
    > I also bought a HS820 from Best Buy and it came without those items as
    > well.
    >
    > subdude

    I got my 810 from a Cingular store and I didn't get no stinking case
    either. :( Then again, I don't really need one, but I demand
    equity!! ;)

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Cingular Gaming Headsets Cases Motorola Bluetooth Internet Service Providers