Sims2 Objects on Community Lots!

They work! Someone just posted the collections.package to MTS2. I tested
it out. They work! No need for visitor enabling. My sim was able to use
the cappuccino machine and bed on a community lot!

Go over to MTS2 and look for this thread for the file:
http://modthesims2.com/forum_viewtopic.php?8.4826
It's in the Modding the Game folder, Mod On Objects Through Collections.
Download the file. Unrar/unzip it. Put it into your Sims2 Collections
folder. When you are in the game, load up your community lot, go into buy
mode, click on the collections folder. Wait for it to load and you will see
the objects. Just buy them as you usually would and save your lot :)

This is my screenshot of my sim sleeping on a community lot:
http://modthesims2.com/e107_files/public/20_hotel1.jpg

--
Carrigon
http://carrigon.proboards15.com

O_o

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2004

"Julie Carrigon" <carrigon@NOSPsuscom.net> wrote:

> They work! Someone just posted the collections.package to MTS2. I
> tested it out. They work! No need for visitor enabling. My sim was
> able to use the cappuccino machine and bed on a community lot!

Nice, but where's the smoke alarm? ^_^

I'll give this a try and post some pics later.

"o_O" <o_O@sendme.spam> wrote in message

> Nice, but where's the smoke alarm? ^_^
>
> I'll give this a try and post some pics later.

I don't know how to edit the file to add more stuff. I don't even know how
this guy managed to do this. I think we might be able to extract copies of
the different files and just stick them into that collection file, but I'm
not sure.
--
Carrigon
http://carrigon.proboards15.com
ANS-Alpha Nu Sigma--TV and Movie Spoilers Sorority Style

laura

That's great Julie,

I'm having problems with the MTS2 site at the moment I can get to the
message that you linked. But the forum messages are not showing up at the
moment

Laura

"Laura" <beachieball@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> That's great Julie,
>
> I'm having problems with the MTS2 site at the moment I can get to the
> message that you linked. But the forum messages are not showing up at the
> moment
>
> Laura

Try tomorrow. They've been having server problems at night. It should be
working again in a few hours.