Need chipset block advice

Ok I already know what I'm going to do with my SilverStone Tj07. Run one loop to cool the CPU and another to cool almost everything else including the GPU, NB, (maybe SB), Voltage regulators and the mofsets. The Ram and HDD's are going to be cooled by air. My question is what is a good Copper Universal Chipset and voltage regulator cooler for my Gigabyte X58-USB3 motherboard? I would also take sugestions of how to set this up. My two pumps are the DD-CPX-PRO. And the Rads are the Swiftech 220XP and the Swiftech 480XP as I want a low profile rad for both my loops as well as an option for a Dual- 92mm Rad setup with the 220. if you need any more specs see my sig below. I alread have the XSPC Raystorm block as this thing looks cool in my windowed case.
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need chipset block advice
  1. any one?
  2. Best answer
    This might get you started, but you can also look around- FrozenCPU has some of the largest selection of WC gear, but are usually a little more pricey.

    This site is for EK blocks, but it might point you in the right direction.
  3. yeah I tried it seems like they don't have a block for the NB and SB. I'll go with koolance and a nickle plated GPU block. Thanks.
  4. Best answer selected by blackpanther26.
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Chipsets Overclocking Product