Fantasy/period skins

Has anyone started making fantasy or "period" skins? Since elf ears are
easily made now, I want to do an elven family or two....<g> But modern
clothes don't look right. Does anyone know of a site that has fantasy type
skins for sims2? Or skins from other time periods (victorian, medieval,
rennaissance, etc)?

Thanks,
Joanna
2 answers Last reply
More about fantasy period skins

    Check out the Sims Resource site. It's a pay site but they offer free
    dowloads on a rotation. Currently there are two elven outfits (one for
    aldult female and one for teen female) as well as elven makeup available for
    free.

    http://www.thesimsresource.com/

    "Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren" <AlluraUni@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone started making fantasy or "period" skins? Since elf ears are
    > easily made now, I want to do an elven family or two....<g> But modern
    > clothes don't look right. Does anyone know of a site that has fantasy
    type
    > skins for sims2? Or skins from other time periods (victorian, medieval,
    > rennaissance, etc)?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Joanna

    ---

    Well, there were a few (bad) "chaim mail" shirts and a medieval wedding
    dress when I looked. I snagged the dress. Thanks!

    Joanna

    "SALLYTESSIER" <SALLYTESSIER@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Check out the Sims Resource site. It's a pay site but they offer free
    > dowloads on a rotation. Currently there are two elven outfits (one for
    > aldult female and one for teen female) as well as elven makeup available
    > for
    > free.
    >
    > http://www.thesimsresource.com/
    >
    > "Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren" <AlluraUni@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone started making fantasy or "period" skins? Since elf ears are
    >> easily made now, I want to do an elven family or two....<g> But modern
    >> clothes don't look right. Does anyone know of a site that has fantasy
    > type
    >> skins for sims2? Or skins from other time periods (victorian, medieval,
    >> rennaissance, etc)?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Joanna

Sims Games Video Games