Has anyone started making fantasy or "period" skins? Since elf ears are
easily made now, I want to do an elven family or two....<g> But modern
clothes don't look right. Does anyone know of a site that has fantasy type
skins for sims2? Or skins from other time periods (victorian, medieval,
rennaissance, etc)?

Thanks,
Joanna

Check out the Sims Resource site. It's a pay site but they offer free
dowloads on a rotation. Currently there are two elven outfits (one for
aldult female and one for teen female) as well as elven makeup available for
free.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/

"Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren" <AlluraUni@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone started making fantasy or "period" skins? Since elf ears are
> easily made now, I want to do an elven family or two....<g> But modern
> clothes don't look right. Does anyone know of a site that has fantasy
type
> skins for sims2? Or skins from other time periods (victorian, medieval,
> rennaissance, etc)?
>
> Thanks,
> Joanna

---

Well, there were a few (bad) "chaim mail" shirts and a medieval wedding
dress when I looked. I snagged the dress. Thanks!

Joanna