Wireless and Local network running at same time with Windows 7

Hello,

I have a business that has no network set up yet due to no internet provider and server not going to be installed next week. The are hooked up to the internet using a Verizon wireless internet card. Now they need to print and scan to a computer from a printer. Can i have a crossover cable hooked up to the copier and set up a local connection and still run the wireless internet card?
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless local network running time windows
  1. Does your copier have other connectivity options, like USB for instance? I'm not sure if your average windows PC can run two network adapters at the same time.
  2. Bigdaddy0633 said:
    Hello,

I have a business that has no network set up yet due to no internet provider and server not going to be installed next week. The are hooked up to the internet using a Verizon wireless internet card. Now they need to print and scan to a computer from a printer. Can i have a crossover cable hooked up to the copier and set up a local connection and still run the wireless internet card?

Yes you can, just configure mannualy IP and make it => http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/156288-connect-lan-wi-fi-get-internet-through-wi-fi-not-lan.html
Ask a new question

Read More

NICs Wireless Internet Internet Components