Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Newegg

Last response: in Systems
November 5, 2009 1:58:19 AM

So, I was going to buy all the parts to my build on black friday or cyber monday from newegg. But I don't get it. Does Newegg go on sale on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or both?

More about : newegg

November 5, 2009 2:02:26 AM

I would like to know the same thing.
Is it worth holding out till then to try and get a good deal, or is it really not that big of a bargin?
m
l
November 5, 2009 2:10:34 AM

Newegg seems to have better deals come cyber monday, but good deals will be posted through out the week. I got my antec 1200 for like 100 last year from newegg on cyber monday.

As for whether you want to wait it really would depend on your budget. On a high end build I doubt you'd save more then 100 bucks, not worth it IMO. But budget builders may want to hold out.
m
l
Related resources
November 5, 2009 2:11:36 AM

Black Friday is traditionally for retail brick & mortar stores... Cyber Monday is for the online stores. Obviously there are exceptions to everything. Most of his here know what is a good deal and what is a bad deal. If you see a good one, pounce. If not, wait until Monday.
m
l

Best solution

November 5, 2009 7:14:00 PM

aznshinobi said:
So, I was going to buy all the parts to my build on black friday or cyber monday from newegg. But I don't get it. Does Newegg go on sale on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or both?

Dear quotemsg,

Thank you for your interest in Newegg.com! We will most likely be having sales for both occasions. Please sign up for our newsletter to receive the most up to date promotion alerts: https://secure.newegg.com/NewMyAccount/Subscriptions.as...

If you have further questions, please feel free to e-mail me at joshua.l.key@newegg.com

Thank You,
Newegg.com
November 6, 2009 2:29:30 AM

Ooooo Newegg..... :D 
m
l
November 6, 2009 4:14:06 AM

I doubt that's a real worker for newegg.
m
l
November 6, 2009 10:39:37 PM

Lol yea, oh well... He sounds real enough XD
m
l
!