It's not supposed to be toxic to humans, but additionally do not rub it in your eyes, ears, nose, or any other open orifices, or get it on your skin, just to be on the safe side, use it for what it's intended to be used for and you will be just fine.
Apparently it has not hurt some of us that have used it for years, an I used to accidentally get it on my skin all the time.
However lately; I have been scratching behind my right ear with my right foot and lifting my leg to pee, don't know what's up with that?
@OP it's dangerous for the environment, which means you shouldn't just toss it into a river or park as fish and trees will suffer and possibly die, which is what the picture incidentally depicts.
as for all the other responses, most were written with sarcasm. the answer you are looking for is yes, it is safe for you to use, but only when used for its purpose. just make sure you don't get it into your eyes or swallow it. common sense will prevail
I truly apologize to you sonah, some of us thought you were joking. Ryan
None of these thermal compounds are dangerous to humans but ingesting any of them is not advisable even if they say they're non toxic, but you are not going to ingest the product anyway.
Worse case is you may get some on your skin if you are careless applying it, just wash it off, no big deal, and regarding the package warnings disposing into the environment is frowned upon, and those warnings are required by law.
can I store the ARCTIC MX-4 inside my PC Case in Secret corner?
If that's what you want to do yes, I store mine in my top drawer.
do i add only one drop a Bean Size in the middle of the CPU ?
Cooler master has definitely improved it's base contact so disregard the first picture as you will not need to sand paper the base but pay attention to the various application coverage, I suggest the 2 line method you'll see in the lower images.