Directsearchframe createTBO_IE: Access is denied

embalmiwill

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Upgraded to Windows Explorer 9 and now having all kinds of problems.

I get this error when opening a new window, "directsearchframe.createTBO_IE: Access is denied" and "directsearchframe.init: Unable to get value of the property 'get reg': object is null or undefined".
When using Yahoo search I have to now click on the search button instead of just hitting enter.

Also, my computer no longer recognized any program that need Adobe, I can no longer watch videos on You tube. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe several times with no luck.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mrfatbox

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
uninstall all and any ie toolbars you have

1.Start Internet Explorer.
2.On the Tools menu, click Internet Options. If you can't see the Tools menu, press Alt to display the menus.
3.In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
4.Click Default Level.
5.Click OK.
Note ActiveX controls and Java programs are turned off in the High security level in Internet Explorer.
and you could try reset internet explorer with TOOLS>>INTERNET OPTIONS>>ADVANCED>>RESET...

embalmiwill

Honorable
May 3, 2012

Thank you, I followed the instructions and am no longer having problems with those pop up messages... however, I am still having problems with the Adobe Flash player... I have unistalled and re-installed it. I can still not access any programs that require Adobe Flash. When I install it, it says it is successful.. :(
(I tried their support chat and was told I needed to pay for help with Adobe Flash!)

Any suggestions.

I have even gone through the advanced settings of internet options and restore advanced settings