sims2: shopping lots

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 21, 2004 8:16:38 PM

hi

how do you make shopping lots when you create a new neighborhood?

thanx :-)

More about : sims2 shopping lots

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 11:33:13 PM

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:16:38 +0200, Billy <nobillspam@free.fr> wrote:

> how do you make shopping lots when you create a new neighborhood?

Plop down a new lot and start building. No, really ... the game asks
whether you want a "community lot" and that's what you want. Shopping or
park, they are both community.
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 3:56:05 AM

pc always says low on vertual memory when playing the sims 2.

what do I need to to to fix this problem?
November 20, 2004 12:02:23 PM

If you are using Windows adjust your virtual memory. The best setting to use
is to let windows manage it. Now if you have this setting already set you
are running out of Hard Drive space, try deleting some unwanted
files/programs. Hope this helps...

"fhoban" <fhoban@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> pc always says low on vertual memory when playing the sims 2.
>

> what do I need to to to fix this problem?

---