sims2: shopping lots

hi

how do you make shopping lots when you create a new neighborhood?

thanx :-)
3 answers Last reply
More about sims2 shopping lots

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:16:38 +0200, Billy <nobillspam@free.fr> wrote:

    > how do you make shopping lots when you create a new neighborhood?

    Plop down a new lot and start building. No, really ... the game asks
    whether you want a "community lot" and that's what you want. Shopping or
    park, they are both community.

    pc always says low on vertual memory when playing the sims 2.

    what do I need to to to fix this problem?

    If you are using Windows adjust your virtual memory. The best setting to use
    is to let windows manage it. Now if you have this setting already set you
    are running out of Hard Drive space, try deleting some unwanted
    files/programs. Hope this helps...

    "fhoban" <fhoban@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > pc always says low on vertual memory when playing the sims 2.
    >

    > what do I need to to to fix this problem?

    ---

Sims Games Video Games