V180 vs V551

fred

Believe it or not I'm comparing the two. I know all the feature
differences. My question is, is there any difference in reception between
the two?

Fred

In article <5PgXd.12059$2s.9798@lakeread06>, "Fred" <agunat@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Believe it or not I'm comparing the two. I know all the feature
> differences. My question is, is there any difference in reception between
> the two?
>
> Fred

Only as much as the normal variability between handsets.

Biggest difference is in terms of battery: V180 gets almost one week of
battery life whereas V551 two days.

Imran
http://www.mobileisgood.com