Solved

Best benchmarking tool

hello,what is the best free benchmarking tool ? i also am thinking about running sli is it worth it ?my rig.....m3n72-d.....phenom 11 940 3.6 ghz.....4gigs of ocz platnum 8500 ......wd black 500.....gtx 260.....ultra 750 1 rail......thermaltake v9 black
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best benchmarking tool
  1. Best answer
    You can run 3DMark Vantage for one test free. Depending on what games you have, there are benchmark tools in them... example Crysis' benchmark.
  2. Thank you . yes have war head and crysis . do you think i should go sli . add another gtx 260 . get p14000 with one gtx260 on 3dmark vantage .
  3. I think it is worth running SLI. It is the best way to add performance gaming wise and cheaper than a new CPU / MOBO. I jumped up a good amount on FPS running SLI.
  4. thanks . yes gtx 260's are cheap as of now . im not going to upgrade to am3 until they come out with the six core cpu's also think im going to run a amd chipset . have been looking at the corsair 111 from asus . wish you could run sli or crossfire like on all intel boards .
  5. 260's in SLI won the category in this article:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-graphics-card,2464-6.html

Was 3 way tie with 260, 4870 and 5770 ....5770 didn't score as well performance wise but got extra points for efficiency and DX11
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Western Digital Systems