Screen cursor

simon_42

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2009
Dear All,
I have an NVIDIA GeForce 6200 duel monitor setup. I want the screen in front of me to be the primary screen (tool bars, icons etc) in duelview mode, with the screen to my left as the secondary.
If I use the setup wizard (inc' the advanced option), or the display option of the control panel, no matter how I configure it I cannot get the cursor to exit the primary screen by the lefthand side onto the secondary monitor, it will only leave by the righthand side of the primary screen, then appear on the secondary monitor situated to my left.
The only way to get the cursor to run across both screens left to right is to have the monitor on the left as the primary screen (fairly awkward view position for main use - can't change that). I've tryed all of the variations offered with no luck, even tryed physically switching the screen connectors at the back of the Pc.
Any help gratefully recieved.
Simon

I had this issue at work one time. If you go into the display settings I believe what you are seing is the #1 display being the left display and the #2 display to the right of it. When in reality the #2 is sitting to the left of your #1 display. If you click and drag the #2 monitor from the right side of #1 to the left side of it, it should make the proper changes.

Hopefully this is what you are referring to. Basically you just click and juggle the display in the order they are in. I had 3 displays and they were all mixed up and I could just move then around to their proper order.

simon_42

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2009

Genius!
Thanks jay2tall thats solved it.
Simon

TRENDING THREADS