badoosh

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
I will be buying the first parts for my first ever custom personal loop and need to know if this radiator is any good.

Black Ice GT Extreme 420
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/9015/ex-rad-158/Black_Ice_GT_Xtreme_420_Radiator_-_Black.html

Also I need help finding water blocks for my gpu's as well.

Thanks!

System specs:
Intel Core i7 975x 3.3Ghz
12GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistix Ram
Asus Rampage III Formula Motherboard
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 850w PSU
EVGA GTX 560 TI 448 Classified Ultra SLI GPU's
NZXT Switch 810 Case
Corsair H50 (for now)
8x 140mm Aerocool shark fans
2x 120mm Rosewill fans

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I was stubborn at first and thought i'd get an instant answer but that sticky is full info and advice!

This is the main idea- if you just ask and want an answer, what did you really learn? It's your money, it's your PC and you are going to have to install and maintain your loop. None of us are going to be there to do that for you, so why not just start from the top, learn the in's and out's and understand what to expect every step along the way.

I will reiterate as I have many times: I do not claim to be the expert, I do not claim to know more than anyone else. I do follow watercooling hardware pretty closely when time allows on this forum as well as others. The sticky contains a lot of information that is accumulated from all across the web: everything in it, I have learned or I simply have linked because there are more tangents and learning to be found in that manner. Someone could spend weeks reading through the links in that sticky- and even I go back and revisit most of them, when I can as well as search and post new findings when I come across them.

TRENDING THREADS