sims 2 system requirements

Hi

Can anyone tell me what these are for cpu, memory gfx etc.

thanks

Gary
5 answers Last reply
More about sims system requirements

    geepeetee wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone tell me what these are for cpu, memory gfx etc.
    >
    > thanks

    CPU: 800 MHz
    RAM: 256 megs
    Video Card: 32 megs at least, T&L capable (GeForce 2 or greater, ATI
    7200 or greater)

    I have just barely over the minimum specs (1 GHZ Duron, 384 megs o'
    ram, GeForce 3) and I am actually pleasantly surprised at how well it
    runs, but at the same time, I'm missing out on a lot of graphics
    frills, and am probably going to upgrade comptuers as soon as I can.

    Hi

    Thanks for reply, what is "T & L" capable.

    I have a geforce 2 mx 400, does this have it the T & L do you know?

    cheers
    Gary

    geepeetee wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Thanks for reply, what is "T & L" capable.

    It doesn't say on the box, but I'm pretty sure it means Transform &
    Lighting. Or something like that.

    I think it's been on all GeForces starting with 2, so I think you
    squeaked by.

    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> schreef in bericht
    > geepeetee wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Thanks for reply, what is "T & L" capable.
    >
    > It doesn't say on the box, but I'm pretty sure it means Transform &
    > Lighting. Or something like that.

    Yeah, I always wondered what it meant too ;o)

    > I think it's been on all GeForces starting with 2, so I think you
    > squeaked by.

    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
    > geepeetee wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Can anyone tell me what these are for cpu, memory gfx etc.
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>

    > CPU: 800 MHz
    > RAM: 256 megs
    > Video Card: 32 megs at least, T&L capable (GeForce 2 or greater, ATI
    > 7200 or greater)
    >
    > I have just barely over the minimum specs (1 GHZ Duron, 384 megs o'
    > ram, GeForce 3) and I am actually pleasantly surprised at how well it
    > runs, but at the same time, I'm missing out on a lot of graphics
    > frills, and am probably going to upgrade comptuers as soon as I can.

    Even on my 2800Mhz pc with Radeon 9800 Pro it still feels jerky :S

Sims Games CPUs Memory Video Games