i move into a house... instead of moving house and loosing all my stuff is
it possible to knock an outside wall or delete it and expand it into an even
bigger room.

I have been doing this with arches and doors but it is a bit strange when
you have a door goung from one bedroom into another

anyone give me any pointers as to how i can delete outside walls?

or if it is possible

if not then the developers arent being very creative with their developing
are they?

--
Thanks,

Chris.

"Christo" <chris@juststuff.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse

> anyone give me any pointers as to how i can delete outside walls?

You do so much the same way as you build the walls. Just press Ctrl (I
think) when drawing the wall you want to remove.

Best regards,
Boerge

"Boerge Rahbech Jensen" <asdas@asdf.dk> wrote in message

> "Christo" <chris@juststuff.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>> anyone give me any pointers as to how i can delete outside walls?
>
> You do so much the same way as you build the walls. Just press Ctrl (I
> think) when drawing the wall you want to remove.
>
> Best regards,
> Boerge

thank you