What has happened to gecube.com.tw..? Website just pings out.!!

GwGix

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
[:ganymede-]
Hi all,
I have the HD3850pro AGP by Gecube.....
But the Gecube website appears to have disappeared. :cry: Tried tracert - as soon as it gets to Taiwan (.tw) the ping times go through the roof and then timeout....
Windows 7 x64 out now - so looking for specific drivers.
I also want to know why this version of the Radeon HD3850 is not officially supported by Ati, when it said in Gecube's blurb that it was....!!! [:mousemonkey:2] I hoped to be able to put that to the manufacturer (Gecube)... Neither Ati or AMD have bothered to reply to the same question numerous times - very frustrating, especially considering how much the card cost! :fou:
Any thoughts welcome... Solutions even better..! Thankyou.
:sol: GwGix :hello:
P.S. I am currently using the hotfix catalyst drivers (unsupported, unverified, unsigned) from Ati - but unlike the PCI-E (normal) catalyst drivers - the hotfix drivers are not listed as compatible with windows 7 - so I fear problems once my son tries his games out....

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
ATI has not 'officially' supported any AGP video card since the 1xxx series.

You can still find AGP hot fix drivers on the AMD site that should work.

I couldn't say for sure why the gecube site is down, but they would just redirect to the ati hotfix drivers anyway. Almost no distributor will have a driver team, they will only ever use those produced by the chip maker.

TRENDING THREADS