Hacked energy/needs object for the Sims 2!

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Hot damn!

http://www.simchaotics.com/

(Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
the computer, so I would have to think it works)

More about hacked energy needs object sims
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    > Hot damn!
    >
    > http://www.simchaotics.com/
    >
    > (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
    > the computer, so I would have to think it works)
    >
    > --

    All i can say is wow it works great you just have to have the walls up
    to see it
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    I got it and it works great.

    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
    > Hot damn!
    >
    > http://www.simchaotics.com/
    >
    > (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
    > the computer, so I would have to think it works)
    >
    > --

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message news:<10o57uen4mfora1@corp.supernews.com>...
    > Hot damn!
    >
    > http://www.simchaotics.com/
    >
    > (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
    > the computer, so I would have to think it works)

    I'm just days away from making my first hacked object, as well.

    The recent progress has been amazing!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Where do I put the file?

    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
    > Hot damn!
    >
    > http://www.simchaotics.com/
    >
    > (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
    > the computer, so I would have to think it works)
    >
    > --

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    > Hot damn!
    >
    > http://www.simchaotics.com/
    >
    > (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
    > the computer, so I would have to think it works)

    GREAT find!! thanks for the heads up.

    --
    ----Sandra
    Someday, we'll look back on this,

    Jeremy Reaban wrote:

    > Hot damn!
    >
    > http://www.simchaotics.com/
    >
    > (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
    > the computer, so I would have to think it works)
    >
    > --

    Yow! It's about time! Now my sim mom won't have to
    be deleted and reloaded!

    Laura
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Hallelujah!!
    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
    > Hot damn!
    >
    > http://www.simchaotics.com/
    >
    > (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
    > the computer, so I would have to think it works)
    >
    > --

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Jeremy Reaban wrote:
    >
    >> Hot damn!
    >>
    >> http://www.simchaotics.com/
    >>
    >> (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
    >> the computer, so I would have to think it works)
    >>
    >> --
    >>

    > Yow! It's about time! Now my sim mom won't have to
    > be deleted and reloaded!
    >
    > Laura

    Hi
    Great for my two pregnant Romance sisters
    LOL
    Used sims Enhancer to make them fall in love with Everybody, now they dont
    have to move their umm (bed partners) in..

    Julia

Sims Games Hacked Video Games