Hacked energy/needs object for the Sims 2!

Last response: in Video Games
October 29, 2004 6:41:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Hot damn!

http://www.simchaotics.com/

(Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
the computer, so I would have to think it works)

--

More about : hacked energy object sims

Anonymous
October 29, 2004 8:55:22 PM

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> Hot damn!
>
> http://www.simchaotics.com/
>
> (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
> the computer, so I would have to think it works)
>
> --

All i can say is wow it works great you just have to have the walls up
to see it
October 30, 2004 12:50:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

I got it and it works great.

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Hot damn!
>
> http://www.simchaotics.com/
>
> (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
> the computer, so I would have to think it works)

October 30, 2004 12:26:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message news:<10o57uen4mfora1@corp.supernews.com>...
> Hot damn!
>
> http://www.simchaotics.com/
>
> (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
> the computer, so I would have to think it works)

I'm just days away from making my first hacked object, as well.

The recent progress has been amazing!
Anonymous
October 30, 2004 3:31:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Where do I put the file?

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Hot damn!
>
> http://www.simchaotics.com/
>
> (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
> the computer, so I would have to think it works)

October 30, 2004 6:17:05 PM

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> Hot damn!
>
> http://www.simchaotics.com/
>
> (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
> the computer, so I would have to think it works)

GREAT find!! thanks for the heads up.

--
----Sandra
Someday, we'll look back on this,

Jeremy Reaban wrote:

> Hot damn!
>
> http://www.simchaotics.com/
>
> (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
> the computer, so I would have to think it works)
>
> --

Yow! It's about time! Now my sim mom won't have to
be deleted and reloaded!

Laura
Anonymous
October 30, 2004 10:06:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Hallelujah!!
"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Hot damn!
>
> http://www.simchaotics.com/
>
> (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
> the computer, so I would have to think it works)

October 31, 2004 1:54:29 AM

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Jeremy Reaban wrote:
>
>> Hot damn!
>>
>> http://www.simchaotics.com/
>>
>> (Haven't tried it yet, but it's from the guy that did the recolor of
>> the computer, so I would have to think it works)
>>
>> --
>>

> Yow! It's about time! Now my sim mom won't have to
> be deleted and reloaded!
>
> Laura

Hi
Great for my two pregnant Romance sisters
LOL
Used sims Enhancer to make them fall in love with Everybody, now they dont
have to move their umm (bed partners) in..

Julia
!