• DDR3
  • Crossfire
  • HD
  • Radeon
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
November 15, 2009 11:18:15 PM

Hy everyone, nice forums :D  !
Hope i can find some answers for my question here :) 
Well i buyed a new card RADEON HD HIS 4670 1GB DDR3 ! in package said ATI CROSSFIRE ENABLED ! but when i opened package to install in my cpu, lol, the card have no connector fot crossfire :heink:  ! i NOT TALKING ABOUT BRDGE CONNECTOR ! i talking about card, there are no connector for bridge crossfire :heink:  !i heard around that some ati crossfire dont need bridge connectors for some cards, so if dont need bridge connectors, how to nable crossfire in those cards :heink:  ??? or i should go to store and get my money back, coz package said CROSSFIRE ENABLED in this card, but no connector in card :heink:  ! thanks guys for any help ! apreciate it ;) 

this is my card, look at card screen, no connector in the card ! and site said crossfire enabled too
http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-382.shtml

More about : radeon 4670 1gb ddr3

Best solution

a c 221 U Graphics card
November 15, 2009 11:22:41 PM

The 4650 and 4670 do not need a crossfire bridge as they are low enough bandwidth they just communicate via the PCI-E slots. If you only have one of them you cannot enable crossfire, if you have 2 of them you would enable it via catalyst control panel.
November 16, 2009 12:17:26 AM

thanks so much hunter315 for attention ! well u said that they are low bandwidth, that mean i should buy one better video car to use bridge connectors, if i want high graphics configs, so i ill not buy another 4670, ill try to find one cheap and whit high bandwidth :)  thanks again !
m
l