How to buy a new remote for an existing TIVO

Last response: in Home Theatre
September 22, 2005 10:06:48 PM

I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
another remote. Thanks.

--
Jennifer Lopez Lingerie *plus* Gourmet Goodies
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

"dwacon" <aunt.jemima@pancake.box> wrote in news:VVFYe.261882$E95.76956
@fed1read01:

> I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
> another remote. Thanks.

http://www.weaknees.com/tivo_remote_finder.php

http://www.high-techoffice.com/tivoremotes.html

http://www.remotes.com/remotes/servlet/rs?
a=Search&mode=brand&brand=Tivo&uid=1127429358124

September 23, 2005 11:58:30 AM

"dwacon" <aunt.jemima@pancake.box> wrote in message
> I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
> another remote. Thanks.

Ebay
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 5:28:29 PM

dwacon wrote:
> I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
> another remote. Thanks.

I bought a 6-in-1 remote at Best buy for $30 that works my tivo, stereo
receiver, dvd player, vcr, TV. Just a thought
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 8:58:10 PM

>> I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
>> another remote. Thanks.
>>

>I bought a 6-in-1 remote at Best buy for $30 that works my tivo, stereo
>receiver, dvd player, vcr, TV. Just a thought

Bought a "learning" remote from compgeeks.com (samsung sam2000) that
comes pre-programmed for tivo and replaytv, and if it doesn't have all of the
functions, you can teach it by using an existing remote and it really works.
$20 plus shipping, or check from 11am-3pm PDT during the week, they frequently
offer it for $15 plus shipping.
My wife's reaction when I got it, "You bought ANOTHER remote????"
Anonymous
September 24, 2005 2:12:01 AM

"dwacon" <aunt.jemima@pancake.box> wrote in message
> I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
> another remote. Thanks.

Can't find any direct sales on the Tivo.com site anymore, but
http://www.weaknees.com/tivo_peanut_remote.php has them.
--
Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.