Prefetch folder gone....?

arman

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004

My prefetch folder has gone and i dont recall deleting it , i have looked in
the windows directory for it and in search but can't find it, any ideas as to
why it has dissapeared ?
Could it have something to do with SP2 installation?

--
"If you don't like the features turn them off. If you can't figure out how
to turn them off, you need to have them on to begin with."

arman

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004

I found out my self, i had the Task Scheduler service disabled, enabled it
and the folder is back.