Corsair H80?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjd712

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2012
Hey...

so if i do buy the h80 this would be my first time doing any water cooling so i have a few questions....

What are the chances of the unit leaking and going to town on my parts?

Is it worth buying a closed loop or would it be better to get a "true" water cooling system.

Will i notice temp differences between this (h80) and a cooler master hyper n 512?

Solution
non, but some units do slip out with some leaks and liquid all over teh package.

Is it worth buying a closed loop or would it be better to get a "true" water cooling system.
closed loops are just a money making scheme, nothing actually spending on. Air cooling is better if you're going for an H unit...Coolermaster 212+ evo

Will i notice temp differences between this (h80) and a cooler master hyper n 512?
there are reviews available on a simple Google search, they will give you temps on the H80+hyper n512

last tip, read the watercooling sticky in my sig if you want to fully understand the real deal :) , take some time and don't rush it...might...

Lutfij

Titan
non, but some units do slip out with some leaks and liquid all over teh package.

closed loops are just a money making scheme, nothing actually spending on. Air cooling is better if you're going for an H unit...Coolermaster 212+ evo

there are reviews available on a simple Google search, they will give you temps on the H80+hyper n512

last tip, read the watercooling sticky in my sig if you want to fully understand the real deal :) , take some time and don't rush it...might even need some read throughs.

Solution

jjd712

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2012

Ok thanks! ill do that now

Status
Not open for further replies.