[Sims 2] SimEnhancer 2 is out

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I haven't seen this mentioned, so I thought I'd let y'all know. Rick has
released SE2 if you want to try it out:

http://www.sims2programs.com/

~Lucy

hey lucy! wrote:
> I haven't seen this mentioned, so I thought I'd let y'all know. Rick has
> released SE2 if you want to try it out:
>
> http://www.sims2programs.com/
>
> ~Lucy

$20 jeeeezzzzz it dont look that good

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

This is AWESOME! I was hoping Rick would come out with it soon! It will be
the best $20 I've spent in a long time. :) Thanks for the update.

Chris

"hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
> I haven't seen this mentioned, so I thought I'd let y'all know. Rick has
> released SE2 if you want to try it out:
>
> http://www.sims2programs.com/
>
> ~Lucy

jezz

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Interesting observations with this new SE

I was messing around with one of my babies to see if I could grow her up I
took her from baby to child with the SE.. She does everything a child does
but still looks like a baby.. I am wondering if she will have the *have a
baby * interaction if she grows up to an adult??
I am taking pictures of her playing chess with her family pretty funny..

Jezz

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Yeah, $20 sounds a little steep for me right now. After the holidays? I
will probably get it...

Dianna