[Sims 2] SimEnhancer 2 is out

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I haven't seen this mentioned, so I thought I'd let y'all know. Rick has
released SE2 if you want to try it out:

http://www.sims2programs.com/

~Lucy
4 answers Last reply
More about sims simenhancer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    hey lucy! wrote:
    > I haven't seen this mentioned, so I thought I'd let y'all know. Rick has
    > released SE2 if you want to try it out:
    >
    > http://www.sims2programs.com/
    >
    > ~Lucy

    $20 jeeeezzzzz it dont look that good
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    This is AWESOME! I was hoping Rick would come out with it soon! It will be
    the best $20 I've spent in a long time. :) Thanks for the update.

    Chris

    "hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
    > I haven't seen this mentioned, so I thought I'd let y'all know. Rick has
    > released SE2 if you want to try it out:
    >
    > http://www.sims2programs.com/
    >
    > ~Lucy

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Interesting observations with this new SE

    I was messing around with one of my babies to see if I could grow her up I
    took her from baby to child with the SE.. She does everything a child does
    but still looks like a baby.. I am wondering if she will have the *have a
    baby * interaction if she grows up to an adult??
    I am taking pictures of her playing chess with her family pretty funny..

    Jezz
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Yeah, $20 sounds a little steep for me right now. After the holidays? I
    will probably get it...

    Dianna

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:31:27 -0400, Lara <larafahning@comcast.net> wrote:

    > hey lucy! wrote:
    >> I haven't seen this mentioned, so I thought I'd let y'all know. Rick
    >> has
    >> released SE2 if you want to try it out:
    >> http://www.sims2programs.com/
    >> ~Lucy