Missing files

When I run Norton WinDoctor, I get an error that Norton
can't fix:
Missing File: C:Windows\System32\MAPISRVR.EXE
cannot access a necessary file "gapi32.dll"
Symantec doesn't seem to have any good ideas, and
Toshiba's last fix is for Windows ME. Anyone know how I
can recover this file?

This is a known problem with Norton Utilities. GAPI32.dll does not ship with
Windows; it does ship with some applications such as Office. You may want to
try reinstalling Office and/or Norton Utilities.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.