Sign in with
Your question

Unable to install win xp on i3-2100 processor

Last response: in Windows XP
May 8, 2012 2:43:36 PM

Hello, RECENTLY I HAVE PURCHASED INTEL DH67CL MOTHERBOARD + CORE i3-2100 SECOND GENERATION PROCESSOR + 1 TB SATA HDD + 4 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM. WHILE I WAS INSTALLING WINDOWS XP (32 BIT), EVERY TIME BLUE SCREEN WAS COMING FOR VIRUS ACTIVITIES. ITS A BRAND NEW COMPUTER WITH UN-FORMATTED HARD DISK. BUT WHEN I INSTALLED WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE...IT WAS TAKEN IN ONE GO BUT FACT IS THAT I WANT TO USE WINDOWS XP FOR MY COMFORT....

PLEASE GUIDE HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP ON MY NEW SYSTEM...

REGARDS
May 9, 2012 12:58:24 AM

Thank you sir...hope it will be a great help for me...

regards
m
l
Related resources
May 11, 2012 12:27:32 AM

DEAR SIR...

REGARDS.

THE WAY YOU TOLD ME, EXACTLY I HAVE DONE THE SAME WAY AND FOLLOWED TWO LINKS VIVIDLY. BUT SORRY TO SAY...NO POSITIVE THINGS HAPPENED. I GOT ORIGINAL WINDOWS XP CD WITH SP2, I HAVE SLIPSTREAMED THE DRIVERS INTO THAT BUT STILL NOTHING HAPPENED. THE SAME BSOD IS COMING.

KINDLY GUIDE ME...

THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR...

WITH REGARDS
m
l
a b \ Driver
May 11, 2012 3:17:38 PM

is the BIOS is set to IDE or AHCI?

try IDE first

how far do you get in the installation of XP?
m
l
May 13, 2012 6:18:22 AM

DEAR SIR...

REGARDS.

INSTALLATION IS TAKING PLACE AND GOING FINE UPTO COPYING OF ALL DRIVERS TO HDD BUT THE MOMENT WINDOWS GOING FOR FURTHER SETUP THEN BSOD (BLUE SCREEN ON DEATH) IS COMING WITH A STATEMENT THAT THIS COMPUTER MAY HAVE VIRUS INFECTION. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT MY THIS SYSTEM IS ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW AND HDD IS NOT YET FORMATTED EVEN.

I DO NOT HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE, SO I CANNNOT TELL YOU THE BIOS IS SET TO WHICH MODE (IDE OR AHCI). PLEASE HELP ME.

WITH REGARDS

THANKS
m
l
June 12, 2012 10:50:45 PM

973440,1,1199948 said:
Hello, RECENTLY I HAVE PURCHASED INTEL DH67CL MOTHERBOARD + CORE i3-2100 SECOND GENERATION PROCESSOR + 1 TB SATA HDD + 4 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM. WHILE I WAS INSTALLING WINDOWS XP (32 BIT), EVERY TIME BLUE SCREEN WAS COMING FOR VIRUS ACTIVITIES. ITS A BRAND NEW COMPUTER WITH UN-FORMATTED HARD DISK. BUT WHEN I INSTALLED WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE...IT WAS TAKEN IN ONE GO BUT FACT IS THAT I WANT TO USE WINDOWS XP FOR MY COMFORT....

REGARDS[/RANGASAMY.A
m
l
December 26, 2012 4:17:23 AM

rangasamy1981 said:
973440,1,1199948 said:

REGARDS[/RANGASAMY.A
said:

Aryan:
the simply way of the installation of windows xp on your system is to change your system from AHCI to IDE mod in the bios setup and save sattings.It works 100% fine.
m
l
!