mid/big tits, but she is thin...

you pay all the costs.

start your bidding

<font color=orange><b>
sex is bad, bad is sin, sin is forgiven so sex is in

More about : girl night stand

August 23, 2003 12:01:19 AM

$1

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
August 23, 2003 7:40:50 AM

Do you have a picture of this woman? Also, how old is she? Does she have any STD's? And would she be interested in anything more than a one night stand (i.e. long term relationship)

I guess I'm what you'd call "humorless" I can probably literally remember the exact number of times I've laughed out loud in my life. Am I too serious for everyone? Or just 95% of folk?
Related resources
August 23, 2003 7:54:54 AM

.................................................... ... ... ... $1?...............

<font color=orange><b>
August 23, 2003 7:57:53 AM

she is 24, no STD or anything like that. she won't do anything more than a one night stand and she will send a pic once a reasonable bid is placed.

my personal opinion is: she is damn fine, but thin... she is only ~110 and she says she is fat... i don't get women...

<font color=orange><b>
August 23, 2003 9:43:11 AM

I'm poor, married, and looking for a little variety before I die, so don't be too harsh.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
August 23, 2003 10:35:21 AM

Pay all of the costs. Meaning I would have to pay for the plane ticket to fly her down to the city in which I live?
August 23, 2003 10:23:52 PM

variety!!! LMAO W007! well make a better offer man... i mean... gee $1? i know you can do better.

<font color=orange><b>
August 23, 2003 10:24:50 PM

well how ever you want to do it.

she is fine if you come over to do her, but you provide the space too.

<font color=orange><b>
August 24, 2003 12:44:15 AM

Yeah? Well unless she happens to live in northeastern Florida the deal sounds pretty tough. Unless she wants to pay for the gasoline for a drive to me.

If I all I wanted was sex I could probably find a decent looking, clean, local prostitute for 50 dollars (heck, maybe even 20 if I looked around). Now if she wants to arrange transportation and $50 sounds good to her perhaps we can work out a deal.....

Let's overflow THG classifieds with posts more suited for jokes.com ! (Y)
August 24, 2003 11:36:50 AM

Yes, perhaps you could use condoms as protective padding to protect her from injury during shipping - instead of the usual styrefoam flakes they put in packaging boxes (hey I think a thick layer of latex rubber would cushion the impacts of conveyer belts and carrying just as well as the usual styrefoam popcorn)

Depending on how long the shipping will take, you may want to include a bit of food and water in the box for her, and some ventilation holes to make the shipping more comfortable.

I'm sure most Fed Ex delivery personnel are capable of touting around 6 foot long, 120 pound boxes.

There, my first attempt at wry humor on this forum. Are you guys happy now? :-S Geez........
August 24, 2003 11:21:33 PM

erm... this auction is not working

<font color=orange><b>
August 25, 2003 1:41:48 PM

I'll dress up in a skirt, chop off my willy and bend over for you. And I bid $50.

:eek:  My CPU runs so hot it creates a quark-gluon plasma :eek: 
August 25, 2003 10:28:24 PM

Wow, you must not like your "willy" very much to lose it for 50 dollars. Heck, have you even considered how much the hospital bill would cost?
August 26, 2003 1:36:57 AM

Nope. For one thing, if it is consentual sex with anyone who is 16 or 17 and an adult, the family of the 16 or 17 year old has to be the one to file potential statutory rape charges, the police can only file lewd acts on a child charges if the person is 15 or younger.

Further more, since you are the one under 18, and she is the adult, any statutory rape charges would go towards <b>her</b> , not you. And somehow I don't think your parents would want to charge this woman with that LOL

Some things are illegal in certain states, some things aren't in others. Technically anyone under 18 is considered a minor, however the ages vary on different types of laws. In some states can get a learner's permit at age 15, in others you can't get a learners permit at all and have to wait until you are 17 to get a drivers license. You have to be 18 to smoke, but 21 to drink - in certain areas you can buy and own rifles and shotguns at any age (even a 2 year old), but can't purchase or own handguns until you are 21, etc... The laws vary from state to state - but it wouldn't be possible for you to get into any trouble by having sex with this woman (except a potential prostitution charge, but then you are 17 and that wouldn't lead to anything other than an officer talking with your parents about morals)

I can't be quite sure about all of the details of the laws, but I can tell you that you wouldn't get any in trouble if you did have sex with her
August 26, 2003 5:07:06 AM

this thread is dead now

<font color=orange><b>
August 26, 2003 5:07:37 AM

your offer is still good tho :wink:

<font color=orange><b>
August 26, 2003 8:50:33 AM

....*bends over in readiness, revealing a pink, glistening bumhole encrusted with dried faeces and semen*....

:eek:  My CPU runs so hot it creates a quark-gluon plasma :eek: 
August 27, 2003 6:10:19 AM

oooh that gave me goose bumps!! in a sick kind of wat that is... lol i'm so moody

<font color=orange><b>
August 27, 2003 5:45:48 PM

boobs...mmm...

It's all good ^_^
August 28, 2003 6:21:32 AM

mmmm boobs... yeah me too, i love boobs

<font color=orange><b>
August 29, 2003 11:45:51 PM

$100.

:) 
August 30, 2003 12:24:23 AM

Well looks like you are getting somewhere, your 100 dollar bid beats my 50. I don't have that much money to spare on sex, I just bought a Tyan Radeon 9700 Pro LOL. Maybe you can share with us how proportionate her thin body is in comparison to her breasts
!