Current best DirecTV Tivo?

Last response: in Home Theatre
September 25, 2005 12:33:36 AM

I have the old round dish and two cables into the house, a ChannelMaster
multi-switch, and I have a couple of Sony SAT-T60's that I have added
hard drives to, to get about 135 hours each.

I just put a Sony HD LCD TV into the b/r.

Is there an HD DirecTivo + oval dish deal, and if so, what number do I
call and what magic phrases do I use to get one?

More about : current directv tivo

Anonymous
September 25, 2005 4:55:32 PM

In article <Vv2dnT7h6p0Nh6veRVn-hg@adelphia.com>,
Richard Grossman <rgrossmanDELETE-THIS-PART@techIII.com> wrote:

> I have the old round dish and two cables into the house, a ChannelMaster
> multi-switch, and I have a couple of Sony SAT-T60's that I have added
> hard drives to, to get about 135 hours each.
>
> I just put a Sony HD LCD TV into the b/r.
>
> Is there an HD DirecTivo + oval dish deal, and if so, what number do I
> call and what magic phrases do I use to get one?

Call 1-800-600-8977, and say you want the $299.99 promotion on an
HR10-250. Then ask for free installation of the triple LNB dish and an
OTA antenna.
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 5:08:46 PM

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=2...